CAHA provides a range of business consulting services related to chemical marketing and technology. The following synopses of select CAHA projects provide examples of the kind of projects that are readily carried out. For more details, click any one of the descriptions below.
- Fatty Acids
- Fatty Esters
- Methyl Ester Sulfonates
- Methyl Ester Ethoxylates
- Vitamins and other dietary supplements
- Company History
- Company Organization
- Product Areas
- Customer Perceptions
- Cost Structure (Value Chain)
- Financial Statements
- Logistics (inbound/outbound)
- Identification of Amphoteric Surfactant Suppliers in North America
- Assessment of Supply and Demand by Country in North America
- Assessment of the Importance of Interregional and International Trade
- Review of General and Technical Developments
- Description of Market Opportunities and Risks
- Identification of the Sales Process and Channels of Distributions
- Estimation of the Price and Range of Production Costs
- Conclusions and Rationales With Regard to the Feasibility of the Proposed Plant
- Who are the producers of fuel additives now in use (e.g., allyl nitrate)?
- What are the present and projected volumes?
- What are the required technical specifications?
- Present and future pricing? What is the pricing structure?
- How are the products sold?
- What is the market dynamics?
- Is the market accessible to a new producer in Canada?
- Who are the present buyers and users of cetane enhancers?
- Detergent Volumes by Type
- Per Capita Usage Forecast to 2015
- Suppliers and Capacities of Bleaches and Builders
- Sodium carbonate
- Sodium silicates
- Ingredient Demand Forecast to 2015 for the various bleaches and builders
- Threat Analysis to the Use of Bleaches and Builders
- Environmental Aspects
- Legal Aspects
- Customer Behavior/Preferences by Region
- Other Threats
Please contact us at email@example.com to subscribe.
Not yet a subscriber?
Click here to contact CAHA about Proprietary studies.